Digital Industry USA Events Overview
Digital Industry USA produces conferences that cover a wide variety of topics and we offer a wide range of opportunities to feature the voices of our community.
What We Are Looking For
Digital Industry USA is looking for dynamic speakers to present hands-on, use cases, and collaborative learning opportunities to our audience and peers. Topics of interest relevant to our Technology Hubs and audience include Production Efficiency, Data and Analytics, Cybersecurity, AI & Intelligent Machines, Robots/Cobots, and Additive Manufacturing.
Presentations should be:
- Aligned and current with industry challenges and opportunities.
- Applicable to meeting professionals who drive organizational success.
- Employs a variety of adult learning delivery formats.
- Suitable for multiple experience levels.
We’re also constantly looking for experienced, strong moderators to help shepherd the panelists and the attendees in a productive dialog at the sessions.
Become a Speaker at Digital Industry USA
The best way to be considered as a speaker at Digital Industry USA is to submit yourself, your idea, or someone you are inspired by for consideration as a speaker via a Call For Speakers submission process.
The Call For Speakers lets community members submit speaker recommendations for our conferences. We announce any Call for Speakers on our website, through social media, and through our newsletters. So, again, we recommend you:
What is required to speak at Digital Industry USA?
Digital Industry USA speakers are not required to have previous speaking experience.
- You will be asked to sign and return a Speaker Agreement in a timely fashion
- We will ask for your headshot and an 800-character (120 words) bio to help us promote your appearance
- We will provide Speaker Graphics for use on your site and social channels
- We require all speakers to promote their engagement on their social channels using assets we provide
- We will plan a minimum of a half-hour planning call with every session at Digital Industry USA. More complex sessions or workshops may require more prep time
- If your session includes a presentation or educational materials, we need those materials several weeks in advance
Note: Each speaker's Speaker Agreement will have the specific dates and deadlines associated with that event.
Speaker Submissions from a PR Agency or Business
If you are a PR agency interested in helping bring your client to Digital Industry USA, you can follow the channels listed out above. If you’re looking to get your clients or their products/services in front of the thousands of decision makers in our audience, including via a focused conference session or workshop, you may achieve that goal through sponsorship. Digital Industry USA maintains a very strict no-shilling policy in our programming sessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our unique and exciting sponsorship opportunities for your brand or business!