As I mentioned in my previous blog, attendees will notice the mapping of six areas in the Exhibitor Area; although everyone is encouraged to visit all areas on the show floor as some exhibitors’ technologies span the different hubs, which include:
- Data Analytics & Cloud: Bring cloud computing to your plant and access the data you need to make the right decisions at the right time.
- Production Efficiency: Reduce waste and calibrate for variables with real-time monitoring of your entire line.
- Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing: Cut manufacturing time with agile processes that respond immediately to design changes.
- Robots / Cobots: Reduce your reliance on labor and increase safety through robots designed to collaborate with humans.
- AI & Intelligent Machines: Forecast changes in demand and take a proactive approach with predictive maintenance.
- Security: Keep your data safe and your customers protected with authentication, access control, anomaly detection, and more.
In addition to vendor exhibits, the show floor will also feature smart factory case studies, hands-on demonstrations, and real-time IIoT solutions, with exhibitors available to walk you through how their solutions can benefit your business.
Learning labs and on-floor educational presentations will also be available from a variety of partner educators, including Microsoft, SAP Software Solutions, International Society of Automation, and National Electrical Manufacturers Association.
Stay tuned for future blogs where we’ll be providing more information about other innovations planned for Digital Industry USA, including what we’re doing to customize your experience to maximize the benefits you will receive by attending the event.
Adrienne Zepeda leads the team responsible for North American industrial technology events at Hannover Fairs USA. Based in Chicago, she has nearly 15 years of event management experience, with a background in marketing, brand development, and operations. For additional information about Digital Industry, visit https://www.digitalindustryusa.com or contact Adrienne at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=DIG/IN USA.